Integrate with Zapier
Zapier is a web service that allows you to connect your calculator to over 5000 other apps like Mailchimp, Hubspot, Google Sheets and many more.
If you don't already have a Zapier account, first create one. Then use the invitation link in the Settings / Integrations Tab to connect your calculator.
Now you can create a Zap, here are the steps:
- Click "Make a Zap" and search for "Interactive Calculator"
- Select the "New submission" trigger
- Log into your InteractiveCalculator account with your email/password
- Select your calculator
- Go to your calculator and submit a test submission so Zapier can get the sample data
- Go back to Zapier and select the sample you just sent
- Add an action to your Zap to connect it to another app (for example to send the data to Hubspot)